Monday, February 12, 2007

Email I wanted to send

Here's an email I was so tempted to send to a co-worker but did not...

Dear OB

You scolded me for not updating a database for a VERY LONG TIME ever even though I told you I did update the database regularly. Nonetheless, I logged on to the database after you yelled me to my senses.

I have therefore ascertained that the VERY LONG TIME I did not update the database was in fact 1 day - last Friday - that was the only day I did not log on to the database.

I have also indicated that during the VERY LONG TIME of 1 DAY, there was nothing to update.

Thanks for the reminder even though I do understand that it was not part of your job scope to check whether I have updated the database or not. The next time I hear other co-workers complain that you are always playing computer games during office hours, I'll definitely tell them that you are no slacker for you even bothered to look into areas not under your purview.

To a great working relation ahead...

Wistful

P.S. Have fun playing computer games - I wish I have time to indulge in a 2-player game with you but I can't since I'm totally bogged down by work!

No comments: