Thursday, December 7, 2006

Back from Hong Kong

Just came back from Hong Kong. It was a great trip. What I enjoyed most was the shopping. I can't believe it myself... Those who know me will know that I don't particularly like shopping. Unlike some friends I know who can shop from morning till night (really!), I only shop when I need a specific item and if I can't find what I want at the end of 30 minutes, I'll call it a day. But Hong Kong turned me into a shopaholic! From Tsim Sha Tsui to Causeway Bay to Granville Road, my friend and I went crazy! Bags, shoes, clothes, accessories... Heh I went to Hong Kong with a 6kg luggage and returned with a luggage weighing 15kg :P

The only thing that spoilt the trip was the office clerk calling me when she knew full well that I was on leave. She didn't call just once but twice! And it's not even over something urgent. Basically it works like this for the office administrators: When some clients make their lives miserable, they will feel better only when they make other people miserable too. Aaaarrrgggghhhhh!!! I'm on leave for goodness sake! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

No comments: