Friday, March 16, 2007

Happiness

It's been a great week so far... Had lots of Japanese food (comfort food as a friend calls it)

  • Sunday: Dinner with friends whom I haven't met for a long time at Nanbantei in Far East Plaza
  • Monday: Great 10 course Chinese dinner
  • Tuesday: Drinking session with co-workers
  • Wednesday: Good meal at Sushi Tei
  • Thursday: Wonderful dinner with another bunch of ex-classmates whom I haven't seen for a long time at a Japanese restaurant in Robertson Quay.

I'm so glad that I'm able to take time off from work these few days. I haven't felt so happy and relaxed for a long time. I'm happy not just because I totally stay away from work but also because I finally can be myself again - I can be easy-going and generally be nice instead of putting up a severe front all the time. It's tough to have to morph into something that I'm not by nature. Sadly, I do not have much of a choice if I want to survive at my workplace. Hence I'm so glad that I can finally be more like myself these few days.

No comments: